ITT – IGCSE is a popular international secondary education program for students from 14-16 years old. The IGCSE program provides a solid foundation for A-level or IB programs and is widely recognized around the world.
IGCSE program is for students who:
- Completed grades 8 and 9 with a minimum GPA of C.
- Achieved IELTS 4.5 or equivalent.
With IGCSE, students will choose 5 – 14 out of 70 subjects divided into the following groups:
- English Language and Literature
- Natural Sciences: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Science …
Subjects of their choices:
- First language and Foreign language (Chinese, French, English, Spanish …)
- Social Sciences: Economics, Business Administration, History, Geography, Psychology, Sociology …
- Arts: Music, Art, Drama …
Courses are assessed on a scale of A* – G. Upon completion of the program, students will receive IGCSE certification for each subject.
Students enrolled in the IGCSE program will face many difficulties:
- The variety of knowledge that may be challenging for students to learn and memorise.
- Students who move from other basic programs to IGCSE will encounter difficulties in English language since the program has many specialized vocabulary and terminologies.
To successfully complete the IGCSE, students will need the appropriate learning approaches:
- Be equipped with an appropriate English level and terminologies for each subject.
- Be active in the class and participate in extracurricular activities.
- Read and apply the lessons into practice.
- Feel free to give thoughts, perception, and perspectives in the Social Science subjects.
- Explore different types of exercises in Natural Science subjects.
- Improve your research, analysis and teamwork skills.
Now, Intertu Education is enrolling potential students for Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Science, Economics, Language and Literature in IGCSE program. For inquiries and registration, please contact us directly or via email or hotline.