IB Biology is two year Standard Level or Higher Level course that fulfills the science requirement for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
IB Diploma Biology is offered at both higher and standard level. The HL course is designed for students who intend to pursue Biology or related disciplines at university. The SL course is appropriated for those students who do not intend to study Biology beyond this level, but have a general interest in the subject. The syllabus is arranged around 4 basic biological concepts: Structure and function; Universality versus diversity; Equilibrium within systems and Evolution.
- Provide opportunities for scientific study and creativity within a global context which will stimulate and challenge students.
- Provide a body of knowledge, methods and techniques which characterize science and technology.
- Develop an ability to analyse, evaluate and synthesize scientific information.
- Develop experimental and investigative scientific skills.
- Encourage an understanding of the relationships between scientific disciplines and the overarching nature of the scientific method.
Small group (maximum 8 students/class).
Qualified and experienced teachers.
Follow on IB curriculum.
Develop solving problems and analysis skills.
Supply tips and methods for IB exams.
|IB Bio Year 1||1||8 weeks||2||6.000.000|
|IB Bio Year 2||1||8 weeks||2||6.000.000|
|IB Bio Exam Training||5||4 weeks||5||10.000.000|
|Morning||08.30 – 10.00||√||√|
|10.15 – 11.45||√||√|
|Noon||13.30 – 15.00||√||√|
|15.30 – 17.00||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Evening||17.15 – 18.45||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|19.00 – 20.30||√||√||√||√||√||√|