IB Chemistry is two year Standard Level or Higher Level course that fulfills the science requirement for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
The Chemistry HL & SL courses will provide students with higher-order investigative experiences and activities to promote a deeper understanding of critical concepts in Chemistry. It will also help the student to develop the ability to analyze scientific literature critically and to develop manipulative and experimental skills necessary to perform college level scientific investigations. Students will be required to demonstrate knowledge in experimental methodology, data collection, and the interpretation of experimental data.
- Provide opportunities for scientific study and creativity within a global context which will stimulate and challenge students.
- Provide a body of knowledge, methods and techniques which characterize science and technology.
- Develop an ability to analyse, evaluate and synthesize scientific information.
- Develop experimental and investigative scientific skills.
- Encourage an understanding of the relationships between scientific disciplines and the overarching nature of the scientific method.
Small group (maximum 8 students/class).
Qualified and experienced teachers.
Follow on IB curriculum.
Develop solving problems and analysis skills.
Supply tips and methods for IB exams.
|IB Chem Year 1||1||8 weeks||2||6.000.000|
|IB Chem Year 2||1||8 weeks||2||6.000.000|
|IB Chem Exam Training||5||4 weeks||5||10.000.000|
|Morning||08.30 – 10.00||√||√|
|10.15 – 11.45||√||√|
|Noon||13.30 – 15.00||√||√|
|15.30 – 17.00||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Evening||17.15 – 18.45||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|19.00 – 20.30||√||√||√||√||√||√|