IB Physics is two year Standard Level or Higher Level course that fulfills the science requirement for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
Over a period of two years this course covers measurement and uncertainties, mechanics, thermal physics, waves, electricity and magnetism, circular motion and gravitation, and energy production. Students also investigate atomic, nuclear, and particle physics, as well as wave phenomena, fields, electromagnetic induction, and quantum and nuclear physics. Additional options include relativity, engineering physics, imaging and astrophysics. You will practice independent learning and problem solving in preparation for the IB examination.
- Provide opportunities for scientific study and creativity within a global context which will stimulate and challenge students.
- Provide a body of knowledge, methods and techniques which characterize science and technology.
- Develop an ability to analyse, evaluate and synthesize scientific information.
- Develop experimental and investigative scientific skills.
- Encourage an understanding of the relationships between scientific disciplines and the overarching nature of the scientific method.
Small group (maximum 8 students/class).
Qualified and experienced teachers.
Follow on IB curriculum.
Develop solving problems and analysis skills.
Supply tips and methods for IB exams.
|IB Phy Year 1||1||8 weeks||2||6.000.000|
|IB Phy Year 2||1||8 weeks||2||6.000.000|
|IB Phy Exam Training||5||4 weeks||5||10.000.000|
|Morning||08.30 – 10.00||√||√|
|10.15 – 11.45||√||√|
|Noon||13.30 – 15.00||√||√|
|15.30 – 17.00||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Evening||17.15 – 18.45||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|19.00 – 20.30||√||√||√||√||√||√|