A-level Computer Science studies the theory of computation and the design of software systems will help students get the background in designing basic algorithm when they are still in school to have the bright future career path.
- Develop an ability to analyse, evaluate and synthesize scientific information.
- Develop logical, critical and creative thinking.
- Develop patience and persistence in problem solving.
- Employ and refine their powers of abstraction and generalization.
- Transfer skills to alternative situations and to future developments.
Small group (maximum 8 students/class).
Qualified and experienced teachers.
Follow on A-level Computer curriculum.
Develop solving problems and analysis skills.
Supply tips and methods for A-level Computer exams.
|Courses||Sessions/Week||Tuition Fee (1 on 1)||Tuition Fee (1 on 2)||Tuition Fee (Group 3-4)|
|AS Level Computer Science||2||Contact||Contact||8.280.000|
|A-level Computer Science||2||Contact||Contact||8.280.000|
|Morning||09.00 – 10.30|
|10.30 – 12.00|
|Afternoon||14.00 – 15.30|
|15.30 – 17.00|
|Evening||17.00 – 18.30|
|18.30 – 20.00|