AP Computer Science emphasizes object-oriented programming methodology with an emphasis on problem solving and algorithm development. It also includes the study of data structures and abstraction, but these topics were not covered to the extent that they were covered in this course.
- Develop an ability to analyse, evaluate and synthesize scientific information.
- Develop logical, critical and creative thinking.
- Develop patience and persistence in problem solving.
- Employ and refine their powers of abstraction and generalization.
- Transfer skills to alternative situations and to future developments.
Small group (maximum 8 students/class).
Qualified and experienced teachers.
Follow on AP curriculum.
Develop solving problems and analysis skills.
Supply tips and methods for AP exams.
|Courses||Sessions/Week||Tuition Fee (1 on 1)||Tuition Fee (1 on 2)||Tuition Fee (Group 3-4)|
|AP Computer Science A||2||Contact||Contact||8.280.000|
|AP Computer Science Principles||2||Contact||Contact||8.280.000|
|Morning||09.00 – 10.30|
|10.30 – 12.00|
|Afternoon||14.00 – 15.30|
|15.30 – 17.00|
|Evening||17.00 – 18.30|
|18.30 – 20.00|