To be awarded an IB Diploma, students must fulfill the three core requirements:
+ Join in activities “Creativity, Action and Service” (CAS).
+ Complete Extended Essay (EE) 4,000 words.
+ Participate in the course “Theory of Knowledge” (TOK).
- Creativity: Exploring and extending ideas..
- Activity: Physical exertion contributing to a healthy lifestyle.
- Service: Collaborative and reciprocal engagement with the community in response to an authentic need.
– CAS (Creativity, Activity, Service):
- Promote high-level research and writing skills, intellectual discovery and creativity.
- Provide students with an opportunity to engage in personal research in a topic of their own choice.
– EE (Extended Essay):
- Encourage each student to reflect on the nature of knowledge by critically examining different ways of knowing (perception, emotion, language, and reason) and different kinds of knowledge (scientific, artistic, mathematical, and historical).
- Challenge students to reflect critically and ask questions about ways of knowing and areas of knowledge.
– TOK (Theory of Knowledge):
Small group (maximum 8 students/class), large group or one-on-one.
Qualified and experienced teachers.
Follow on IB curriculum.
Develop writing skills, reflect skills.
Share expericens and methods for choosing suitable themas.
|Courses||Sessions/Week||Tuition Fee (1 on 1)||Tuition Fee (1 on 2)||Tuition Fee (Group 3-4)|
|Morning||09.00 – 10.30|
|10.30 – 12.00|
|Afternoon||14.00 – 15.30|
|15.30 – 17.00|
|Evening||17.00 – 18.30|
|18.30 – 20.00|