IB Computer Science is an experimental science that offers a rigorous and practical problem-solving discipline, which as a methodology, can be applied to all walks of life such as computing, problem solving, computer system design, user interface…
- Develop an ability to analyse, evaluate and synthesize scientific information.
- Develop logical, critical and creative thinking.
- Develop patience and persistence in problem solving.
- Employ and refine their powers of abstraction and generalization.
- Transfer skills to alternative situations and to future developments.
Small group (maximum 8 students/class).
Qualified and experienced teachers.
Follow on IB curriculum.
Develop solving problems and analysis skills.
Supply tips and methods for IB exams.
|Courses||Sessions/Week||Tuition Fee (1 on 1)||Tuition Fee (1 on 2)||Tuition Fee (Group 3-4)|
|IB Computer Science SL||2||Contact||Contact||8.280.000|
|IB Computer Science HL||2||Contact||Contact||8.280.000|
|Morning||09.00 – 10.30|
|10.30 – 12.00|
|Afternoon||14.00 – 15.30|
|15.30 – 17.00|
|Evening||17.00 – 18.30|
|18.30 – 20.00|