IGCSE Biology is said to be the science of life, an interesting science subject which is relatively easier than other science subjects. Studying this subject, students will have a great chance studying the structure, function, growth, origin, evolution and distribution of all living organisms on earth following an international standard curriculum.
- Provide opportunities for scientific study and creativity within a global context which will stimulate and challenge students.
- Provide a body of knowledge, methods and techniques which characterize science and technology.
- Develop an ability to analyze, evaluate and synthesize scientific information.
- Develop experimental and investigative scientific skills.
- Encourage an understanding of the relationships between scientific disciplines and the overarching nature of the scientific method.
- Small group (maximum 8 students/class).
- Qualified and experienced teachers.
- Follow on IGCSE curriculum.
- Develop solving problems and analysis skills.
- Supply tips and methods for IGCSE exams.
|Courses||Sessions/Week||Tuition Fee (1 on 1)||Tuition Fee (1 on 2)||Tuition Fee (Group 3-4)|
|IGCSE Biology – Core||2||Contact||Contact||6.960.000|
|IGCSE Biology – Extended||2||Contact||Contact||6.960.000|
|Morning||09.00 – 10.30|
|10.30 – 12.00|
|Afternoon||14.00 – 15.30|
|15.30 – 17.00|
|Evening||17.00 – 18.30|
|18.30 – 20.00|