IGCSE Chemistry is one of the compulsory subjects of IGCSE syllabus. Like other natural science subjects, this subject helps us understand the world we are living in. Studying Chemistry of international standard curriculum IGCSE, besides enhancing knowledge, students can also develop necessary and useful skills which can be applied to their life.
- Provide opportunities for scientific study and creativity within a global context which will stimulate and challenge students.
- Provide a body of knowledge, methods and techniques which characterize science and technology.
- Develop an ability to analyze, evaluate and synthesize scientific information.
- Develop experimental and investigative scientific skills.
- Encourage an understanding of the relationships between scientific disciplines and the overarching nature of the scientific method.
- Small group (maximum 8 students/class).
- Qualified and experienced teachers.
- Follow on IGCSE curriculum.
- Develop solving problems and analysis skills.
- Supply tips and methods for IGCSE exams.
|Courses||Sessions/Week||Tuition Fee (1 on 1)||Tuition Fee (1 on 2)||Tuition Fee (Group 3-4)|
|IGCSE Chemistry – Core||2||Contact||Contact||6.960.000|
|IGCSE Chemistry – Extended||2||Contact||Contact||6.960.000|
|Morning||09.00 – 10.30|
|10.30 – 12.00|
|Afternoon||14.00 – 15.30|
|15.30 – 17.00|
|Evening||17.00 – 18.30|
|18.30 – 20.00|