IGCSE Computer Science requires an understanding of the basic concepts of computational thinking and how computers as well as other digital devices work. Through this course, students will gain algorithmic processes, including the principles, hardware and software design, their applications and their impact on science and real life.
- Develop an ability to analyse, evaluate and synthesize scientific information.
- Develop logical, critical and creative thinking.
- Develop patience and persistence in problem solving.
- Employ and refine their powers of abstraction and generalization.
- Transfer skills to alternative situations and to future developments.
Small group (maximum 8 students/class).
Qualified and experienced teachers.
Follow on IGCSE Computer curriculum.
Develop solving problems and analysis skills.
Supply tips and methods for IGCSE Computer exams.
|Courses||Sessions/Week||Tuition Fee (1 on 1)||Tuition Fee (1 on 2)||Tuition Fee (Group 3-4)|
|IGCSE Computer Science Core||2||Contact||Contact||8.280.000|
|IGCSE Computer Science Extended||2||Contact||Contact||8.280.000|
|Morning||09.00 – 10.30|
|10.30 – 12.00|
|Afternoon||14.00 – 15.30|
|15.30 – 17.00|
|Evening||17.00 – 18.30|
|18.30 – 20.00|