ITT – Nowadays, English is a necessary mean in every learning and working environment. It is important to equip yourself with the ability to communicate in English.
Studying Communicative English, students often encounter some difficulties:
- Having not enough English vocabulary to listen and speak or being able to listen but have difficulties in responding in a conversation.
- Having trouble to pronounce English properly leads to the inability to express their thoughts or the misunderstanding of others’ words.
- Emphasizing much on grammar resulted in slow response.
- Being afraid of communicating in English due to the lack of self-confidence.
So, there are some best practices for quick improvement:
- For beginners, practicing listening and speaking on some short conversations and creating a habit of listening to English every day.
- Learning new words and making sentences with the new words to remember them easier.
- Not focusing too much on grammar and just practicing pronunciation and vocabulary.
- Listening to paragraphs in English and answering the questions.
- Interacting with native speakers after reaching a certain level.
Enrolling in Communicative English courses, students will be equipped with the knowledge and skills:
- Basic knowledge of English sound with International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA).
- Practicing response, pronunciation and English intonation.
- Practicing listening and speaking skills through communication situations from basic to advanced levels, which are easy to use in practice and common in life.
Now, Intertu Education is enrolling potential students for Communicative English courses. For inquiries and registration, please contact us directly or via email or hotline.