ITT – More and more people around the world know about Korea thanks to its culture, music industry, movies, foods and cuisine, etc. The number of people learning Korean increases every day, especially in Asian country like Vietnam.
Learning Korean has some difficulties:
- Korean symbolic alphabet is not easy to remember.
- Some words with same sound are difficult to be distinguished.
- Many words have irregular pronunciation.
- One of the hardest things to wrap your head around in Korean is the alien-like sentence structure. The usual sentence structure is subject –verb – object whereas Korean sentences are written in the following order: Subject – Object – Verb (for example: I hamburger eat) or subject – adjective (for example: I beautiful). Moreover, many grammar structures make learners confused if not used frequently.
- Understanding the Korean culture is important to use Korean language in the proper and respectful manner.
Therefore, finding the appropriate Korean learning method is necessary.
- Learn the standard Korean phonetic alphabet and practice pronunciation every day.
- Practice speaking Korean for different situations from basic to advanced level.
- Try not to translate in your head and start thinking directly in Korean when communicating with other people.
- Try to master the Korean alphabet, words and pronunciation.
- Based on the context to deduce the meaning of words having same pronunciation.
- Have a small notebook to summarize all grammars and their examples that can be brought along with you.
- After having a good vocabulary, read many articles to learn how to write properly.
In Korean language course, learners will be equipped with the following knowledge and skills:
- Introduce the Korean alphabet, writing rules, pronunciation, syllables and syllable rules, final consonants, double consonants.
- Practice pronunciation and basic communication.
- Learn basic grammar as a participle, present simple with respectful forms, the present continuous, past simple and future simple.
- Learn new words with daily topics such as introducing yourself, daily activities, hobbies, shopping and travel, etc.
In Korean language course for international program, learners will be equipped with the following knowledge and skills:
- Learn basic vocabulary and grammar.
- Develop important skills such as reading, writing, analyzing and evaluating texts.
- Study literary and non-literary texts such as advertisements, movies, correspondence and news reports, etc.
- Evaluate the roles of culture, context and style in the process of forming texts.
Now, Intertu Education is enrolling potential students for Korean courses. For inquiries and registration, please contact us directly or via email or hotline.