- Research, update information about the center’s courses to give advice for parents and students.
- Introduce new courses for students, parents if there have any new courses or inform tuition fee payment for the following course via the center’s official commucative platform.
- Complete registration procedure for parents and students as well as salary payment procedures for teachers.
- Save information of parents, students and teachers in the center’s official databases.
- Post recruitment information, set up schedule interviews, make contract, arrange classes for teachers.
- Support with equipment, textbooks, documents and stationeries.
- Monitor classrooms, students’ and teachers’ attendance, teaching recordings…
- Organize evaluations and examinations to manage the teaching quality.
- Update timetable, class schedule, promptly notify teachers, parents and students when there has any change of places, time, teaching methods, class sizes…
- Connect between teachers, parents and students.
- Responsible for the ministry for all publications, posts, products of the center.
- Qualifications: Degree in Pedagogy, Education Management, Business Administration or related majors.
- Good at 04 skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing) in communication, academic, specialized…
- Microsoft Office efficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point…).
- Good business presentation, negotiation, problem-solving skills…
- Having at least 01 year experience in education field.