ITT – The development of education encourages teachers improving their knowledge and teaching skills. Enrolling in Chemistry training course for teachers can grant learners many career opportunities.
Teaching Chemistry in English has some difficulties:
- Limited English vocabulary obstructs teachers from teaching Chemistry in English
- Knowing Chemistry terminology is crucial in order to explain Chemistry concepts to students.
- The numbers of Chemistry terms are huge and many of them are very difficult to pronounce and memorise.
- The knowledge and concepts are abstract and difficult to explain, especially, in English.
- Writing an engaging lesson plan in English is more challenging than that in Vietnamese.
- The teaching methodology used to teach Chemistry in Vietnamese might not be employed to teach Math in English.
- There are disparities between Vietnamese Chemistry curricula and International Chemistry curricula.
- Many Chemistry concepts, notations, question styles … in Vietnamese Chemistry curricula and International Chemistry curricula are not identical.
Therefore, finding methods to become a better Chemistry teacher is very important to:
- Improve your English skills; enhance your vocabulary and Chemistry terminology.
- Learn and practice how to teach Chemistry in English.
- Prepare the great lesson plans.
- Be able to watch and learn from English videos about Chemistry topics.
- Be able to self-study and research information by assessing the massive data and knowledge written in English.
- Pronounce English words and sentences accurately; and be able to adjust your speed of speech so that students can catch up.
- Incorporate graphs, lab experiments or practical applications into lessons.
In Chemistry training course for teachers, learners will:
- Learn vocabulary and Chemistry terms in English from grades 8 to 12 divided in two main sections which are Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry.
- Pronounce Chemistry terms accurately.
- Be able to translate Vietnamese Chemistry problems into English.
- Learn how to interpret Chemistry problems and present the solutions in English
- Be able to explain all Chemistry concepts clearly and confidently in English.
- Learn some teaching methodologies to teach Chemistry effectively in English.
- Know some tips to interact efficiently with students, especially international students.
- Be able to prepare effective Chemistry lesson plans and produce easy-to-understand Chemistry lessons in English.
- Have at least two theoretical sessions and one practical session per week.
Intertu Education is currently offering Chemistry training course for teachers. For further assistance, please feel free to contact us directly, via email or hotline for free consultation.Enroll Course