ITT – Thanks to the globalization, our education has many positive changes and one of them is applying new teaching methodologies. Nowadays, teaching subjects in English is very popular. As a result, Biology training course for teachers has received great attention from teachers and tutors.
Teaching Biology in English has some difficulties:
- Limited English vocabulary obstructs teachers from teaching Biology in English
- Knowing Biology terminology is crucial in order to explain Biology concepts and knowledge to students.
- The numbers of biology terms are huge and many of them are very difficult to pronounce and memorise.
- Writing an engaging lesson plan in English is more challenging than that in Vietnamese.
- The teaching methodology used to teach Biology in Vietnamese might not be employed to teach Biology in English.
- There are disparities between Vietnamese Biology curricula and International Biology curricula.
- Many Biology notations, question styles … in Vietnamese Biology curricula and International Biology curricula are not identical.
Therefore, finding appropriate methods to become proficient in teaching Biology in English is very important to:
- Improve your English skills; enhance your vocabulary and Biology terminology.
- Learn and practice how to teach Biology in English.
- Prepare the great lesson plans.
- Be able to watch and learn from English videos about Biology topics.
- Be able to self-study and research information by assessing the massive data and knowledge written in English.
- Pronounce English words and sentences accurately; and be able to adjust your speed of speech so that students can catch up.
- Incorporate graphs, lab experiments or practical applications into lessons.
In Biology training course for teachers, learners will:
- Learn Biology vocabulary and terms in English from grades 6 to 12 divided into many topics such as Cells, Biological molecules, Metabolism in plants, Metabolism in animals, Immunology, Genetic inheritance, Evolution and Natural Selection, and Organisms and Environment.
- Pronounce Biology terms accurately.
- Be able to translate Vietnamese Biology problems into English.
- Learn how to interpret Biology problems and present the solutions in English.
- Be able to explain all Biology concepts clearly and confidently in English.
- Learn some teaching methodologies to teach Biology effectively in English.
- Know some tips to interact efficiently with students, especially international students.
- Be able to prepare effective Biology lesson plans and produce easy-to-understand Biology lessons in English.
- Have at least two theoretical sessions and one practical session per week.
Intertu Education is currently offering Biology training course for teachers. For further assistance, please feel free to contact us directly, via email or hotline for free consultation.Enroll Course