ITT – Physics is a subject of great importance and applicability in research and life. Studying Physics in English will help students to explain interesting phenomena in nature.
The Physics program in English consisting of knowledge from the basic to the advanced levels is divided into several sections:
- Velocity and Acceleration
- Force and Momentum
- Energy transfer
- Thermal Physics
Therefore, the difficulty in learning Physics in English is unavoidable, since:
- The vast amount of knowledge extends across many fields. Each field has its own theorems and formulas resulting in a great number of formulas to remember.
- Topics rarely provide enough data and require the students to rely on existing conditions to infer missing data. Units of calculation may not be synchronous and must be manually converted.
- There are many Physics terms in English that make the students unable to understand. This can lead to misunderstanding the topics and give the wrong answers.
Therefore, students should have an appropriate method to learn Physics in English:
- Understanding the theory and basic knowledge
- Practice a lot to remember formulas.
- Listing the unknowns and ensuring to do appropriate unit conversions.
- Drawing pictures to determine the dimension and the relationship between the quantities in exercises involving electric circuits, wave, and so on
- Improving your English, especially Physics terms to understand topics and avoid making mistakes.
- Exploring, discovering and relating topics to similar phenomena in life to remember them better.
Now, Intertu Education is enrolling potential students for Physics courses in English and International Physics programs. For inquiries and registration, please contact us directly or via email or hotline.