ITT – Germany is well known for having one of the strongest economies in the world and many educational support programs for students. Being able to communicate in German will grant you many career development opportunities in the future. Moreover, learning German not only provides learners with language skills but also give them opportunities to study abroad and work in large organizations, companies or corporations.
Learning German has some difficulties:
- Verbs are conjugated in a way that is much more complicated than in English. There are more verb tenses and they are more difficult to form; the irregular verbs are similar to the ones in English.
- The sentence structures are complicated including complex sentences and compound sentences, etc.
- There are 3 different genders. And there are a few rules for determining the gender of masculine, feminine and neuter. But, very often, you have to memorize each word’s gender.
- The numbers are read in reverse order from left to right (unit to tens and hundreds digit…)
Therefore, finding the appropriate German learning method is necessary:
- Learn the standard German phonetic alphabet and practice pronunciation everyday.
- Practice speaking with daily communicative situations.
- Try not to translate in your head and start thinking directly in German when communicating with other people.
- At the beginning level, learn basic grammar and do not need to focus much on grammar in when speaking.
- Learn how to recognize the genders of nouns including both meaning and genders of new words.
In German language course, learners will be equiped with the following knowledge and skills:
- Learn vocabulary, sample sentences in simple communication such as introducing yourself, asking time, location and price, conversation in shopping and travel, and talking about hobbies, etc.
- Understand and answer basic questions.
- Express your thoughts and needs.
- Discuss about things happening around.
- Identify and correct spelling or sentence structures.
In German language course for international program, learners will be equiped with the following knowledge and skills:
- Learn basic principles of grammar, writing, reading and speaking in German.
- Learn new words, phrases and sentences related to specific topics.
- Enhance communication skills, problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Study and write essays by topics such as communication and media, global and social issues, cultural customs, health and entertainment, etc.
Now, Intertu Education is enrolling potential students for German courses. For inquiries and registration, please contact us directly or via email or hotline.Enroll Course