ITT – French is ranking third in the most powerful language in the world and it is also the main language of many international organizations. Thus, learning French is very useful to the career development.
Learning French has some difficulties:
- Speaking in French required the combinations of various sound such as nasal sounds or nasopharynx.
- French often speak with linking sound so it requires hard practice in speaking and listening.
- Base on both subjects and contexts of sentence to choose the correct form of verbs.
- French distinguishes the gender of nouns and adjectives to choose the correct article (“la” for females and “le” for males).
- Because of identifying the gender of nouns and adjectives, it is more complex to use preposition.
Therefore, finding the appropriate French learning method is necessary.
- Learn the standard French phonetic alphabet and practice pronunciation every day.
- Practice speaking with daily communicative situations.
- Try not to translate in your head and start thinking directly in French when communicating with other people.
- Summarize and learn by heart
vowels and common French consonants.
- Learn new words and frequently used sentences every day.
- Remember the structures of sentences and then develop new sentences from these structures.
In French language course, learners will be equiped with the following knowledge and skills:
- Provide vocabulary, sample sentences in simple communication such as introducing yourself, asking time, location and price, conversation in shopping and travel, and talking about hobbies, etc.
- Understand and answer basic questions.
- Express your thoughts and needs.
- Discuss about things happening around.
- Identify and correct spellings or sentence structures.
In French language course for international program, learners will be equiped with the following knowledge and skills:
- Learn basic principles of grammar, writing, reading and speaking in French.
- Learn new words, phrases and sentences related to specific topics.
- Enhance communication skills, problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Study and write essays by topics such as communication and media, global and social issues, cultural customs, health and entertainment, etc.
Now, Intertu Education is enrolling potential students for French courses. For inquiries and registration, please contact us directly or via email or hotline.Enroll Course