ITT – Many people use Spanish as their second language. Learning Spanish will have many advantages and opportunities to us such as studying abroad, travelling, seeking better job, raising wages and having foundation to study many other languages.
Learning Spanish has some difficulties:
- Some consonants and vowels are difficult to pronounce, especially the consonant “r”.
- Conjugate verbs are very complex.
- Different regions of Spain have different Spanish accents and the Spanish speed of speech is very fast.
- Learning Spanish language is not popular in Asian countries so the environment to practice Spanish is limited.
Therefore, finding the appropriate Spanish learning method is necessary.
- Learn the standard French phonetic alphabet and practice pronunciation every day.
- Practice listening and speaking with daily communicative situations.
- Try not to translate in your head and start thinking directly in Spanish when communicating with other people.
- Be active in exploring the language and culture of Spain.
- Learn phrases or sentences related to new words.
- Watch movie, listen to radio and reading documents in Spanish.
In Spanish language course, learners will be equiped with the following knowledge and skills:
- Learn vocabulary, sample sentences in simple communication such as introducing yourself, asking time, location and price, conversation in shopping and travel, and talking about hobbies, etc.
- Understand and answer basic questions.
- Express your thoughts and needs.
- Discuss about things happening around.
- Identify and correct spellings or sentence structures.
In Spanish language course for international program, learners will be equiped with the following knowledge and skills:
- Learn basic principles of grammar, writing, reading and speaking in French.
- Learn new words, phrase and sentence related to specific topics.
- Improve communication skills, problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Study and write essays by topics such as communication and media, global and social issues, cultural customs, health and entertainment, etc.
Now, Intertu Education is enrolling potential students for Spanish courses. For inquiries and registration, please contact us directly or via email or hotline.Enroll Course