ITT – When the economy develops and international cooperation and cultural exchanges are expanded, more and more foreigners come to Vietnam to study and work. Vietnamese language for foreigners is paid more attention.
Learning Vietnamese has some difficulties:
- The Vietnamese alphabet has 29 letters including 12 single vowels, 3 double vowels, 17 single consonants and 9 double consonants.
- Some consonants such as kh, ng and ngh; double vowels and triple vowels make it difficult for learners to pronounce.
- There are 6 different tones. If using wrong tone to pronounce, it will lead to misunderstandings.
- Vietnamese has synonyms but these words may not be able to replace each other in every context. Some words have same pronunciation but different meanings.
- Many regions in Vietnam have their own accent and vocabulary.
Therefore, finding the appropriate Vietnamese learning method is necessary.
- Learn the standard Vietnamese phonetic alphabet and practice pronunciation everyday.
- Practice speaking and listening with daily communicative situations from basic to advanced level.
- Try not to translate in your head and start thinking directly in Vietnamese when communicating with other people.
- Learn by heart Vietnamese alphabet and how to
combine vowels and consonants.
- Draw the map of tones and their use in speaking.
In Vietnamese language course, learners will:
- Learn Vietnamese alphabet, vowels, consonants and how to make a word.
- Differentiate and choose right tones in speaking.
- Learn vocabulary and sample sentences to make simple communication.
- Practice reading, listening and speaking with common topics such as introducing yourself, talking about your hobbies, shopping, weather and direction, etc.
In Vietnamese language course for international program, learners will:
- Learn basic principles of grammar, writing, reading and speaking in Vietnamese.
- Learn new words, how to make sentences, structures of sentences and the rhetoric…
- Improve communication skills, problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Read and analyse Vietnamese literature works.
Intertu Education is currently offering Vietnamese language courses. For further assistance, please feel free to contact us directly, via email or hotline for free consultation.Enroll Course