ITT – Mathematics (or Math) is an important subject in all educational programs. Learning Math is difficult, and learning Math in English is even more challenging.
The Math program consisting of knowledge from the basic to the advanced levels is divided into two main sections:
- Algebra: Decimal numbers, indices, percentage, radicals, equation and simultaneous equations, quadratic equations, statistics, trigonometry, matrices, variance…
- Geometry: line segments, lines, angles, triangle, vectors, transformation geometry, trigonometric equations, polyhedra, cone, cylinder, sphere …
Therefore, difficulty in learning Math in English is unavoidable, since:
- Math knowledge is a chain. If there are gaps, it will be difficult to continue on next lessons, resulting in poor academic performance.
- Math also requires a strong logic and cognitive recognition in order to solve geometrical problems as well as other difficult algebraic ones.
- Memorizing Mathematical terms in English is necessary but this is also a major obstacle, especially for students moving from the Vietnamese curriculum to the international curriculum.
Therefore, students should have an appropriate method to learn Math in English:
- Memorizing and systematizing important knowledge.
- Combining the formulas to solve the problems.
- Understanding Mathematical terms to avoid misunderstandings.
- Improving the ability of logical thinking and reasoning in order to solve problems in different ways, leading to a thorough understanding of the problems and finding out the fastest solution.
Now, Intertu Education is enrolling potential students for Math courses in English and International Math programs. For inquiries and registration, please contact us directly or via email or hotline.
Information on math in English
Bạn vui lòng cho xin số điện thoại để trung tâm tiện liên hệ hoặc bạn có thể gọi đến hotline của trung tâm 02822426282 để được thông tin thêm.