Along with SAT, ACT (American College Testing) is one of the popular international certificates for studying in US. ACT is not just a standard knowledge test, but is also used to assess students’ ability to analyze the level of success. So, how is ACT exam structure?
Consisting of 4 compulsory sections: Verbal, Math, Reading and Science, ACT has a total time of 2 hours and 55 minutes. In addition, Writing is also conducted in about 40 minutes.
- ACT Verbal: 40 questions about analysis and 35 questions about The time to do is 45 minutes.
- ACT Math: 60 questions on topics: Pre-Algebra, Elementary Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Plane Geometry and Trigonometry. The time to do is 60 minutes.
- ACT Reading: 40 questions on topics: Social Studies, Natural Sciences, Literary Narrative or Prose Fiction and Humanities. The time to do is 35 minutes.
- ACT Science: 40 questions on topics: Date Representation, Research Summary, Conflicting Viewpoint. The time to do is 35 minutes.
- ACT Writing: In this section, students will write an essay using ideas and arguments to answer a problem. The time to do is 40 minutes. Although this is an optional section, there are many schools that require this essay, so please thoroughly understand the admission requirements of each school and prepare well to impress with your result.
Now that you know about what the ACT test is and ACT exam structure. Once you understand and master the structure, you will be able to focus on the right track and not be distracted by other areas.
Remember to keep yourself close to the test to save more time and conquer ACT certification. Now, let’s embark on the preparation process to achieve the dream of studying abroad.
Now, Intertu Education is enrolling potential students for SSAT preparation, SAT preparation, ACT preparation, GMAT preparation, GRE preparation. For inquiries, please contact us directly or via email or hotline.