ITT – IGCSE exam preparation online at Intertu Education has long been applied to students who are far away or studying abroad, but in the Covid-19 tragedy, the center has put the application to support interactive online learning.
- IGCSE exam preparation in HCMC
- IGCSE exam prepation online center in HCMC
- IGCSE exam preparation online tutor in HCMC
The benefits of online interactive learning
- IGCSE exam preparation online directly with the teacher, unlike learning through pre-recorded videos, students will be immediately answered with unknown knowledge and exercises.
- Safe during the epidemic phase, it does not take time to move.
- Flexible learning time for both teachers and students, can take advantage of free time to register for study anytime, anywhere.
- Can study with prestigious IGCSE tutoring center even if the center is not located in the same locality of residence.
- Store learning materials via computer memory or right on the online application, easy to download when using, no need to print documents taking up storage space.
For more: Where to learn IGCSE?
In 2020, Cambridge has announced the cancellation of both A-level and IGCSE exams globally, but they should not be subjective to the epidemic affecting their knowledge-building process. Moreover, the need to study online with the school on normal applications with a large class of students is not effective, which is a big obstacle for the IGCSE learning process.
Understanding that obstacle, the center has applied a newly designed online teaching software that integrates all functions in a single application, maximizing directly one-on-one interactive online teaching:
- Interactive electronic board (can write and draw directly on the screen).
- Video call.
- Learning materials are uploaded to the interactive whiteboard easily by dragging and dropping the file.
- Students can do the test directly on the board.
- Where the student is doing homework, the teacher assigns it there, saving considerable time.
- Lectures are saved in automatic mode, students can review as needed.
- Along with many other useful features.
Online teaching process
Not only IGCSE exam preparation online, all other online classes besides using specialized online learning support application with full features, teachers follow the teaching process in 5 steps:
- Teachers prepare well before the lesson (15 minutes).
- Teachers summarize and explain central theory, linking knowledge to real life (30 minutes).
- The teacher shows examples or applications of the lesson to life through videos, illustrations (10 minutes).
- Students do applied and advanced exercises (30 minutes).
- Teacher corrects the lesson for students (20 minutes).
Parents, when sending their children to study online, are concerned about their effectiveness. Because, online learning easily makes them distracting, not motivated and boring, but with the powerful platform that supports one-to-one learning and the above-mentioned teaching process, plus that teachers often chat to stimulate the learning spirit, the center is committed to the effectiveness of interactive online learning.
Now, Intertu Education is enrolling potential students for IGCSE courses (IGCSE Math, IGCSE Physics, IGCSE Chemistry, IGCSE Biology, IGCSE Science, IGCSE Economics, IGCSE English). For inquiries, please contact us directly or via email or hotline.