ITT – IB is a two-year program that prepares students at the age of 16 to 18 to be accepted into prestigious universities around the world. Upon completion of the IB program, students will be awarded a globally recognized International Baccalaureate.
The IB program is for students who:
- Completed grades 10 and 11 or at least 5 subjects in the GCSE program with a minimum GPA of C.
- Achieved IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 194 CBT / 71 IBT / SLEP 57 or equivalent on the EF Academy qualification test.
With IB, students will choose 6 subjects including 3 basic and 3 advanced subjects in the following 6 groups of subjects:
- First language
- Second language
- Natural Sciences: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Design Technology, …
- Social Sciences: Economics, Business Administration, History, Geography, Psychology, Sociology, …
- Arts: Music, Fine Art …
In addition, in order to be qualified for the IB, students must complete an Extended Essay (EE) and a course of “Theory of Knowledge” (TOK).
Students attending the IB program will face many difficulties:
- The amount of knowledge is extensive, in depth or even equivalent to the knowledge of colleges – universities leading to difficulties in the acquisition of students.
- Students who switch from other basic programs to IB will encounter difficulties in English since the program has many specialized vocabulary and terminologies.
To successfully complete the IB course, students should have the appropriate learning method:
- Be equipped with good English ability and terminologies for each subject.
- Be active in the class and participate in extracurricular activities.
- Feel free to give thoughts, perception, and perspectives in the Social Science subjects.
- Explore different types of exercises in Natural Science subjects.
Now, Intertu Education is enrolling potential students for Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Science, Economics, Language and Literature in IB program. For inquiries and registration, please contact us directly or via email or hotline.